Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{ISSUE } Man snatching a gift from a young fan is currently trending...



Translation:
I think the player was aiming at the girl with his uniform to the front, but a grown man took it from behind to give it to his own child..


 Original post here.



Comments have no ratings.
- "Shameful..."

- "I've seen a player throw something to a female fan before and some guy snatched it... Stop this."

- "Just from watching, you can see who it was intended for... his smug expression makes it worse."

- "Imagine what it's like for the child growing up, learning this behaviour."

- "Wow, I hope this goes viral and embarrasses you further."

- "Some comments aren't matching the post. I didn't expect to see a fight about nicknames LOL" 
[*The baseball player and Taeyeon from Girls' Generation have the same nickname.*]

- "I guess he's being...manly??? LOL."

- "But isn't it still wrong to just record ordinary people like this? Just curious."

- "Now... why are we fighting over nicknames suddenly?"

- "Oh no, the little girl. My heart hurts..."

- "I hope he ended up giving it back to the little girl."

- "Is this how adults act?"




[I. HATE. THIS.]


Post a Comment

0 Comments