Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Knetz are talking about the 'Min Hee Jin Resign' petition again. It now has 40k signatures.

 


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Why on earth are more joining in? What does it have to do with BTS?

-Why should people who are good at their jobs be kicked out first?

-Ah again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-40,000 people...

-💜Purple Plague💜

-That petition site is a site created for petitioning human rights issues in underdeveloped countries or environmental issues in developing countries. The fact that they are [using it for their] twisted fan mentality shows the level of the fandom.

-I don't understand why BTS fans are angry with Min Hee-jin...

-I'm also an ARMY... I fucking hate HYBE but it seems like there are only a small number of ARMYs like me.

-Someday, when ARMYs fight HYBE, they will have to remember this incident.

-ARMYs are cool.

-I like BTS, but I don't understand kids like that. Maybe it's because the fandom is large, but there are a lot of strange kids and I wonder why they are there and do that. What good does it do for BTS? Ugh. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments