Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Viewer asks: "Would Yongwoo have been popular if he introduced himself as an unemployed influencer-wannabe with a pilot's license?" Is production crew also to blame?

Pic not included.

OP: "How important, really, is the appeal of someone being a pilot? You let him introduce himself to people as a pilot, and then you record voice-overs and shot job experience videos. Isn't that just you deceiving everyone altogether?

I really don’t think I'll ever watch "Love Catcher" directed by Pearl PD again."


Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"It's the first time I've seen a male contestant lie about his job."

---"People usually embellish things to sound good, but pretending to have a completely different job? I don't think I've seen that. It's surprising to say you're a pilot— when you're not even a pilot, ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹."

-" "I’m just an aspiring pilot." That should have been what was said!!!"

-"Wait, he's only a prospective pilot? Only an applicant?"

--"Watching it again now, it feels a bit different than how it felt when I first saw it."

-"But the only person here who lied about what their job is, is Yongwoo."

Post a Comment

0 Comments