Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

My Sibling's Romance: A story about Cheolhyun from 11 years ago.

December 12, 2013 · Seoul

'P', a public official who was assisting in the professor's office, is finally about to resign. A friend who used to handle many tasks easily with a bright and cheerful attitude is leaving. We have a meal together with a feeling of regret. I find you adorable and pleasant because you openly say you enjoy meetings. What do you want to eat? You answered confidently, "a set meal."

Instead of advancing to college, you threw yourself into work, and with your good looks, you lived by working as a fitting model and doing part-time jobs at a rice cake shop. The money you earned by working until 3:30 a.m. was 1.3 million won, and you laughed saying that 300,000 won of that was spent on taxi fares. Despite your good looks, you had fun socializing with others, but you lived busy, distancing yourself from alcohol and managing yourself thoroughly. Somehow, this friend is living a life more diligent than anyone else. As I listened, I felt ashamed of myself in many ways.

I was surprised to learn that a high school graduate became a public official in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Did you say you feel you have a sense for English? Haha) Even though you had no connection to the university, you said you felt a huge burden working with professors and foreign officials. However, as time passed and you didn't have to face professors often, you managed without much difficulty and smiled brightly, which was lovely. After all, what's the big deal about professors or foreign officials?

It's not easy to confide in others... Despite your difficult circumstances and past hardships, you talk about them casually, and seeing your face while doing so makes my eyes tear up involuntarily.

I hope you live with that same freedom, spirit, and passion.


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Cheolhyun is captivating and resilient on the show, and knowing that he's been like that for a while now makes him even more admirable. I truly hope everything goes wonderfully for him ã… "

- "Such a warming anecdote."

- "Their genuine and kind nature makes me want to cheer them on."

- "I wish the world becomes a better place where good-hearted and hardworking people like this can live even better.""

- "When they mentioned being a diplomat, so I checked Facebook and found their post in my feed. What a coincidence."

- "He was even more impressive and kind than I thought. Wishing him continued success ahead."

- "You've been hardworking and amazing since you were young ã… ã…  That's likely why you could confidently say you wanted to show yourself on the broadcast. I hope Choa and Cheolhyun continue to succeed and be happy ã… ã… ã… "

- "Cheolhyun, I wish you continued success ã… "

- "Cheolhyun is as attractive in personality as he is in appearance. I hope to keep seeing him in many wonderful places after the show ends."

-"Aww, I could see from the start that you were a good person ã… ã…  Whether at 20 years old or now, you’ve always been kind and sincere ã… ã… "

Post a Comment

0 Comments