Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} New Jeans Minji & Danielle: "Thank you to the CEO and Ador staff. I love you CEO."

 


Pic not included.

Thoughts from today.

Tweet translation:
Congratulations on winning 1st place on New Jeans Houseweet 😭😭😭
#HowSweet2ndwin 

Once again, I would like to tell you that I love you so much and thank you for being precious to me. I love you, CEO.

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-I love you guys. Congratulations so much.

-Let's be happy.

-I love New Jeansㅠㅠ Fighting

-Daniel is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's be happy, kids!!!!!

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBabies, be brave and proud, just walk the path to first place.

-Min Hee-jin's going to cry hearing that.

-They're really strong girls ㅜㅜ Even if things happen, they always work hard on stage and smile brightly ㅠㅠ They're amazing ㅠㅠ Fighting! I hope things get better..! The song is so good too


Post a Comment

0 Comments