Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Fans are loving Byun Wooseok's overly immersive Photoism frames.

 










Original post here


Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-I'm a grandmother and I'm going crazy...ㅜㅜ

-Do I need to wear a school uniform?

-Ah, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so funny to remove an arm like that ㅋㅋ. First time seeing something like that.

-You're a gift.

-He captured the concept well.

-I need to take out my school uniform.

-I envy students who have school uniforms... ㅜㅜ

-Really ㅠㅠㅠ He's the number 1 guy. The type even grandmothers want to take a picture of.

-Sunjae, let's solve question 34.

-I’m going crazyㅛㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can I go wearing school uniform?… 

-I no longer have my school uniform.

-Why are you so handsome? The school uniform suits you well.

-I have a school uniform, but I don’t have the body to wear itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Post a Comment

0 Comments