Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} 'Wonderland' director asked if Park Bogum and Suzy are actually dating.

Pic not included.

Read the full article: [Interview ①] 'Wonderland' Director Kim Tae-yong "Suzy♥Park Bo-gum, are you really dating? I don't know about people, but"

Comments from theqoo
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Just by looking at them, I don't think they'll really date.

-Oh my, reporter-nim.

-"I don't know much about people's personal lives, but I feel like they're close friends." The director’s answer is at the end [of the article], so why is the title of the article like that?

-Ugh, why is the title like that ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ reporter, reporter.

-Reporter, don’t be rude.

-Why are all the articles like this these days?

-Seems there's really nothing to highlight about this movie other than those two...

-I wish reporters wouldn't ask such crazy questions.

-Director, you speak well

-Reporter, reporter....🤦‍♀️

--Really... even if you're not a film journalist, why ask such questions when interviewing a director about his work... ? I'd like to see an article written by a reporter who knows how to have an in-depth conversation about films.


Post a Comment

0 Comments