Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

New Jeans Haerin's shocking solo stage at Tokyo Dome that's causing brains to melt.

OP: "I should have seen this with my own eyes!!! ㅠㅠㅠ"
"Is she crazy ㅠㅠㅠ" 

 

+Full cam. 

 COMMENTS

-"Wow, she looks good and dances well."

-"Why are you doing that over there..?"

-"Come back home right now."

-"Please perform it in Korea too ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

-"Oh my god, what the hell is going on? Is this real?"

-"Why does Kang Haerin, who used to be a cat, look like a woman..."

-"Baby kitten, when did you get so big?"

-"I like that it’s not too sensational, it's age appropriate."

-"Wow, this style suits her well."

-"How could a cat do this in Japan first ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

-"Why do I live in Korea ㅠㅠ"

-"Ahhhhh crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please do this in Korea too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don’t discriminate against domestic demand ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

-"How the f*ck is it okay for a cat to be like this!?!?!?!???????"

Post a Comment

0 Comments