Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Byun Wooseok's episode on Hyeri's Youtube show was a hit. No.1 in popularity.

 

It's fun to chat comfortably ㅋㅋ.


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-It felt like the first time I was seeing Byun Wooseok natural and relaxed.

-It was fucking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-It's so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've watched it three times ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-It's really fun ㅋㅋ . I felt like they were close friends, so it was more comfortable and nice.

-Hyeri is so nice.

-I'm already subscribed because I like Hyeri. The chemistry between her and Byun Wooseok is really good.

-I enjoyed it.

-It was a broadcast that showed Byun Woo-seok's personality the best because it was relaxing ㅋㅋ

-Both are very likeable.

-I'm watching it right now, and it's really good. Their friendly conversation and cute sides come from being close!

Post a Comment

0 Comments