Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

"My Sibling's Romance: The infuriating part begins." +Knetizen's love and praise for Choa.

 

Pic not included.

 OP: "Choa, don't pick that guy... I'm so angry."


 Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"ㅜㅜ I cried because of Choa. She is a wonderful person."

-"I love you, unnie."

-"You'll meet a really good person."

-"The production crew is really disgusting."

-"A truly wonderful personㅠ Choa, please only be happy!!!!!!"

-"Choa was a cool and honest person until the very end. I hope she goes out and meets a good personㅠㅠ"

-"Choa-unnie is awesome, I hope you meet a better personㅠ"

-"Huh, there is no choice not to choose? Does that make sense in a dating program?"

-"Choa is a really cool and strong person. The way she protects her heart and leaves gracefully even when her partner is being so mean to her...Be more, more, more happy."

-"He's too insignificant to receive Choa's beautiful heart."

-"Choa, the ancestors helped you. Choa, Jaehyung, please be objective about your value. You are such wonderful people."

-"There was nothing wrong with Choa's choice. This time, I learned again that people who are honest and sincere come out on top. Be happy, Choa 🙏"


Post a Comment

0 Comments