Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

"My Sibling's Romance: The first couple is born." +Knetizen's reactions.

 

Pic not included.

Translation of tweet:
"The final choice of the dating siblings [My Sibling's Romance]
Confessing over the phone, so beautiful.
The running to hug each other at the end is so pretty.
It's beautiful because it's really genuine." 

Jongsub and Seseung.

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"Se Seung is so lovely ㅜㅜ Jongsub, hold on to Se Seung tightly."

-"Se Seung is so cute ㅠㅠㅠ They look so good together."

-"It's like a drama. It’s so pretty ㅠㅠ"

-"I love you Se Seung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seeing you two has been my happiness for weeks."

-"Ah, why aren't they a real-life couple? ㅜㅜ"

-"It's such a shame that they aren't a real-life couple. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ, it really suits them so well. You guys... I was happy. "

-"Se Seung looks like a romantic comedy heroine."

-"We still don't know if they're a real-life couple or not, right?"

-"Please, please, please, please, please, please."

-"These two are really fun from episode 1 to the last episode without any love triangle ㅋㅋㅋ."

-"Se Seung is laughing and running, why am I crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a cute couple."

-"Ugh, I was rooting for Jung-Se but then I ended up hating Jungsub, that bad guy, and quit like a mad person, shouting 'Se Seung, let's meet a better guy outside!!' But after she ran to him and hugged him, her expression made me smile so much... Se Seung was so happy and thrilled, so I ended up liking Jungsub too. Be happy, both of you."
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments