Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Hyein's back!! NewJeans' complete line-up does the 'BubbleGum Challenge'.



Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "She must be actively rehabbing after the cast. Here's hoping the recovery is quick! Aww, how adorable."

- "Wow, is your leg all healed now????"
    -- "She's walking without the cast now, but it's unclear if she can dance yet. We'll need to keep an eye on that! Can't wait to see all five members perform on stage soon."

- "Why am I crying?"

- "Is Hyein doing better now?ã… ã… ã…  I'm glad to hear that.""

- "Phew, I guess it's not severe enough to need crutches nowã… ã… ã…  I'm relieved."

- "Our little one's first steps, awwã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… "

- "It's cute with the matching gym clothes."

- "Hey Hyeeein!!!! Our babyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I'm so happyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Woooohooooo!!!"

- "I hope the youngest can get back on stage soon."

Post a Comment

0 Comments