Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

My Sibling's Romance: A look at the beautiful real-life romance of Yoonjae and Yoonha.jpg



Yoon Jae Yoon Haㅇㅇ

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings. 

-"I wish I had a sister like Yoonha... I want to meet a man like Yoonjae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

-"Be sure to give me a wedding invitation. You guys are totally getting married ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You guys match so well. You are both more handsome and prettier than ever."

-"ㅠㅠㅠ Such a pretty couple."

-"So heartwarming."

-"I  want to meet a man like Yoonjae ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

-"He's really sweet and attentive but he's a real man. He never confuses his woman."

-"They say there are endless date photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Yoon-Yoon both look like good people and their faces are really stable."

-"If Yoon-Yoon wasn’t there, I would have stopped watching a long time ago."

-"They're so well suited."

-"Anyone who sees Yoonha's Instagram can clearly see that they are dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments