Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "Surprisingly, many people suffer from 'can't watch Kdramas' syndrome."

Picture not included.
I have a disease where I can't watch dramas... I hate it more than studying for exams or more than hating the separation of milk and cereal.

But I want to watch them ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Everyone says they are good and fun!
When I see clips and hear people talk about it, I get curious.
I like the actors too, so I collect their photos and watch FMVs.

Sometimes I download the whole drama as a torrent file to watch it later!

But I still don't watch them............

The last drama I watched was Coffee Prince and before that, the last drama I watched was Que Sera, Sera.

I don't know why I'm like this either.

Comments:

1. Anonymous Deokgu 2016-07-21
   Are you me...? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. Anonymous Deokgu 2016-07-21
   Me too ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Even though I watch American dramas and such, I can't seem to watch Korean ones.

3. Anonymous Deokgu 2016-07-21
   ã„´ã„´ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. Anonymous Deokgu - Original Poster 2016-07-21
   1st level ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 2nd level ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 3rd level ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I'm not alone! I also watch American dramas, movies, read books, sleep well, and do everything except watch dramas ã… ã… ã… ã…  Why??

5. Anonymous Deokgu 2016-07-21
   ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I'm the same ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I even download movies but I end up watching them all at once later.


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "I really can't stick to just one type of drama. I watch dramas from all over—American, British, and others—but just can't get into Korean dramas for some reason..."

- "For me, it's tiring to get to know new characters all the timeã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

- "It's just too longã…œ A six-episode series would be more suitable."

- "Even starting is tough for meã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Once I get into it, I know I'll be fully hooked, so the initial step is a bit daunting."

- "Korean dramas are so long that I can't start watching them like movies...ã…‹ã…‹ã… ã…  Once I start, it's one and a half hours per episode, meaning two episodes add up to three hours.......ã„·ã„·"

- "I'm impatient, so I usually wait until a drama has finished airing, I watch the ending and if I like it, I watch it all."

- "I enjoy watching variety shows and movies, but for some reason, I can't get into dramas."

- "Please add another condition where people end up re-watching old dramas instead of starting new ones, LOL."

- "There's a lot of unavoidable time involved. With books, I can manage my time by reading quickly, but with dramas, the commitment to the full duration feels burdensome."

- "It's hard to focus because I keep noticing the actors' acting."

Post a Comment

0 Comments