Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} The K-drama where Byun Woo Seok played the villain.

Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon
Drama · 15+ · Completed

A global three-generation project where three generations of women with immense superhuman strength uncover the truth behind new drug crimes centered around Gangnam.

Byeon Woo-seok plays antagonist Ryu Shi-O.


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "The villain role didn't suit them, haha. They're too kind."

- "I remember people saying he couldn't act well."

- "I heard they weren't really good at acting here, but their height gave off quite an intimidating vibe. Did they perform well in after that? It seems like, judging by their popularity, finding the right character is the biggest stroke of luck for an actor."

- "I dropped this show because I wasn't fond of the acting and lost interest in it, but surprisingly, I found myself liking him as another character after watching 20th Century Girl."

- "I decided to drop it early on because it was so boring."

- "It seems like the director was going for a cartoonish feel when I watched the performances of Kim Jong- Un or the female lead, but it seems like Byeon Woo-seok didn't manage to pull that off."

- "I quit watching because of the acting.."

- "He was handsome even then."

- "I've liked Byeon Woo-seok since Record of Youth, so I gave it a watch, but his acting was still lacking, making it a bit of a revolving door experience. It's surprising how he gained so much popularity playing the role of Seon-jae."

- "I was flipping through channels and got captivated by the visuals I stumbled on, only to realize it was Byeon Woo-seok."

Post a Comment

0 Comments