Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{Marriage/Inlaws} OP gets fed up and begs: "Men, please sit down when you pee!"


[Pic not included]

 "At home, my brother and dad always pee standing up, so there are yellow urine droplets all over the tiles around the toilet, and they leave the toilet seat up, exposing the urine-splattered area. It's so gross....

I help out at my aunt's café, and when I clean the bathroom, the men have splattered urine everywhere around the toilet. Seriously, please, just sit down to pee! It's not like it’s going to hurt you. I don’t understand why they insist on standing to do it.

I even made a sign on an A4 paper asking men to please sit down to pee and put it in the café bathroom, but my aunt told me to take it down because it would make people angry. I just don’t get why men would be offended by that..."

Original post here

👍534,👎238

[+183,-22] ㅋㅋㅋ, if they had to keep cleaning up after themselves, they'd end up sitting down to peeㅋ. [+171,-29] Why are you making such a fuss outside the house by telling strangers they need to sit down when peeing but you don't even make you own brother and dad sit? Start by setting your own household in order before telling others what to do. [+144,-319]The male urethra is long and curved, so urologists emphasized several times that sitting down to pee can cause prostate issues due to residual urine. [+79,-175] Men have a longer urethra, so sitting to pee requires forcing the urethra downward. In this process, if the prostate is not healthy, it can cause a feeling of incomplete emptying. Besides, the male anatomy is naturally designed for standing to urinate. [+12,-0] Whether they sit or stand to pee, if they can't clean up after themselves, are they even human? Even cats know how to manage their litter boxes properly. [+2,-0] Men, don't step on the toilet seat or the toilet lid when you pee pee. I'm tired of wiping off shoe prints. [+0,-7] Since cleaning is a woman's role, you have to do it. [+0,-2] Isn't cleaning a woman's job, so why are you whining? [The first time I heard about men sitting down to pee was when I watched the drama 'The World of the Married'. Dr. Ji's husband came home drunk and peed all over the seat while standing, and she scolded him about standing up. I found it odd at the time to expect a man to sit while peeing, but now... If your aim is bad and you also don't clean up after yourself....uhhhh~]

Post a Comment

0 Comments