Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} A SHInee fan's funny reason for taking leave in order to attend a concert.


Translation:
Friday Vacation Reason

Reason for Application: Scheduled Attendance at Sponsorship Organization Performance Review Meeting



Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "It's
 funny because it is true LOL~. I don't see a single lie!" 

- "Someone once asked about my weekend plans and I told them that my close friend had been abroad (it was their World Tour) and was returning to Korea after a long time  and that I had to be in Seoul to meet them LOL."

- "Fansign = High-dollar donor gathering for sponsor organizationsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹."

- "I just write it's for personal reasons. But guess it's all the same LOL."

-"I also wrote down 'personal reason' before, and when they asked why, I said I was going to my nephew's stage play. "

- "Concert = Sponsorship organization performance report meeting
Fan meeting = Sponsorship organization event
Birthday party = Sponsor's birthday
Fansign = High-dollar donor gathering for sponsor organization"

- "The major donors' meeting"

-"I've been a sponsor for almost 20 years, so it's not wrong. LOL"

- "The vocabulary of an advanced fan."

- "LOL, I've even seen a fan write down 'family event'."

- "Genius!! LOL!! I'm going to use it too"





[Shawols play too muchã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹]

Post a Comment

0 Comments