Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Byun Wooseok reveals his ideal type and his dating style.

 


Summary:

Ideal type:
  • Good communicator, smart.
  • A woman who doesn't swear.
  • Someone who speaks nicely.
His dating style:
  • Like Ryu Sungjae, he deeply invests emotionally in the other person.

Comments from theqoo
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-That's me ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*)

-He speaks so well.

-I'm going to cut down on swearing.

-That's me^,^ I can only say pretty things every day.

-Wow, starting today, I'll speak politely and kindly~~~~

-....ㅠㅠㅠ I won't even be considered..?

-Starting from today, I'm reborn.

-How about swearing nicely? 💕🥰🌺🌈

-Hey, my ideal type is someone who speaks nicely as well.

-I'm born again.

-Can I swear in my head?

-I'll try to speak cutely, okay⚘️🌸⚘️🪷🌻🏵🌺🌹💐🌼

-No swearing challenge.


Post a Comment

0 Comments