Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Pictures of Lovely Runner's Kim Hye-yoon from 7-8 years ago.


 


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "She's truly so charming, such a sweetheart... My eyes feel warm just gazing at her."

- "Wow, the atmosphere here is great! And the photography studio's name is Sol Photo Studio. So delightful! 😄😄😄" [The studio's name matches her character's name, Im Sol, in Lovely Runner]

- "The twin ponytails are adorable 😄😄😄"

- "She's beautiful, but am I the only one who thinks it looks too photoshopped? At times, it doesn't quite feel like Hye-yoon."

- "I personally admire Kim Hye-yoon's casual style 😄. Though lately, she's been deleting many Instagram photos and isn't posting as much 😄"

- "They're so pretty, they seem like they could be in a girl group."

- "A while ago, I liked the vibe of some of these photo, so I saved a few 😆😆😆"

- "Feels like a member of Triple S." 

- "No way, the name of the photography studio though! 😆😆😆😆😆"

- "Exactly my style."

Post a Comment

0 Comments