Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{instiz} "'The Atypical Family' is really the top drama for the first half of 2024."


OP gives a quick review of Netflix's The Atypical Family[Spoiler-free]:
"I've caught up with all the buzzworthy dramas this year. Apart from Uncle Samsik, I've seen every well-known drama that aired.

The top drama in the first half of this year is The Atypical Family.
There's nothing lacking in terms of storyline, direction, music, or acting.
There's not a single flaw to pick at. It's absolutely worth the watch."


 Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "I watch a lot of dramas too, and in my opinion, if the finale is perfect, it'll be a masterpiece of life."

    -"As long as it doesn't have a truly chaotic ending... But I sense the conclusion will be flawless."

- ""While there's no dopamine surge while watching, everything in this drama is flawless. The casting, both lead and supporting roles, is seamless, with no holes in the acting. The OST is impeccable. Hoping for a successful finale."

- "Ah, I need to give it a look."

- "Yep, number 1 by my standards."

- "I've watched all the drama frenzy this year, and without a doubt, Atypical takes the number one spot."
        -- "True that."

- "Today's episode[the finale] is really intense."
        -- "It feels like the writer went all in while crafting this piece."

Post a Comment

0 Comments