Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Scenes you are tired of seeing on variety shows.jpg

1. Excessive reactions from participants
Text in last image: A completely unexpected individual

2. Awkward love lines that arise from simply making eye contact with the opposite sex
Heading: "ENOUGH ALREADY" THE FORCED LOVE LINE IN VARIETY SHOWS THAT ONLY THE PRODUCERS ENJOY

First image: Even Soyou(?) they said to date for money
Second image: Oppa, do you love me as much as I love you?

3. Same scenes replayed from multiple angles several times
Comment: kaja****
Please stop with the replays of the game =ㅁ= Watching this makes me so frustrated I could die. Seriously, every time something funny happens, they replay it 5-6 times from different angles, making it even more annoying =ㅁ=


COMMENTS
Comments have no ratings.
- "I dislike each one without any exceptions."

- "It's been close to 10 years since I stopped watching TV, and it's still like this? Wow ㅋㅋㅋ"

- "Number 1 is the core of entertainment though."

- "I dislike number 3 the most. I also dislike an excessive amount of subtitles."

- "I'm fine with number 1 since it's a variety show, but I'm not a fan of numbers 2 and 3."

- "The prime reason why kids these days don't watch TV."

- "After Infinite Challenge ended, all the cringe subtitles and old casting members, stopped me from watching TV altogether."

- "Change it at the very least, please."

- "2: Forced love lines is only entertaining for the characters on screen."

- "Yep... That's why I'm not really into variety shows."

Post a Comment

0 Comments