Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} A BBC reporter lost her wallet in Korea + the cute wrapping it came back to her in.jpg

 


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-The Buttering wrapper is so f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I lost my wallet containing 400,000 won and I found it safely at the police station. Thank you so much.

-I found a Gucci wallet last week and I reported it without opening it. I hope the owner found it safely.

-It's cute.

-I guess they wrapped it like that so it wouldn't get scratched.

-Buttering packaging ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I searched everywhere, but why didn’t my wallet come back?

-The packagingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can feel the worry and care.

-Ah Buttering ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm glad she got her wallet back and the Buttering box is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.

-I have to admit that I've lost and found my Prada wallet three times now.

-It's hard to find a box that fits so perfectly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments