Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Byun Wooseok doesn't think he's a "syndrome".

Pic not included.

Original article: [Interview ③] ‘Jumping up on Seonjae’ Byeon Woo-seok “You surpassed Kang Dong-won in ‘Temptation of Wolves’? That’s ridiculous.”

"I’m kind of strict with myself...Syndrome? I can’t admit it.”


Comments from theqoo
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-I don’t know, actor Byun Wooseok.is a f*cking syndrome to me.

-You speak well.

-He speaks well. I like his personality. He is good at self-objectification and I like that he is strict with himself.

-He's good at giving interviews.

--I dunno if I'd call him a syndrome.

-He's a syndrome to me. The spring of 2024 will be remembered as Byun Wooseok.

-Looking forward to the next work

-A syndrome in my heart.

-Sunjae....!

-It's not you who decides that. We decided if you're a syndrome ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

-He's so humble.

-I want to get married.

Post a Comment

0 Comments