Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Sakaguchi Kentaro and Byun Wooseok laughing while being interviewed.

 

Pic not included.


Translation of tweet:
"Two people of the same age got interviewed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How cute they are when they burst into laughter."

OP: "It's nice to see each other smiling." 

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"Lovely."

-"I also ended up laughing."

-"Two handsome men looking good."

-"I like them both."

-"My eyes are becoming purified."

-"No, but are my two faves even real?"

-"A handsome man and a handsome man, feels like a blessing this Sunday night."

-"I support their friendship!"

-"Both are harmless."

-"Puppy x Puppy."

-Both of them are smiling so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-"They're laughing and I'm laughing too."

---

Byun Wooseok and Sakaguchi Kentaro two-shot.

(Tweet from above of them laughing included in this second post also).



Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"Good guys."

-"Wow, Kentaro's really cool too."

-"Same-age mates have become acquainted ㅋㅋ."

-"These are my men."

-"It's good to see Sakaken and Byun Wooseok."

-"My two crazy faves are together."

-"That Japanese actor doesn't fall behind [to Byun Wooseok's looks]."

-"I only knew the name of the Japanese actor, this is my first time looking at him in detail. He is tall and handsome."

-"Wow, looking at it like this, Kentaro is masculinely handsome and Byeon Wooseok is femininely handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

Post a Comment

0 Comments