Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

HYBE v MHJ: The freestyle that changed public opinion in favor of Min Hee-jin.



Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "One of the best press conferences I've ever witnessed."

- "Until the press conference, I was uncertain, but after watching it, I found myself leaning towards Min Hee-jin being correct, haha. Unlike HYBE, she maintained consistency."

- "This can almost be classified as modern art."

- "In my opinion, it feels like public sentiment started to emerge around this time. Prior to this, it was mainly the Hive's unilateral assertions, wouldn't you say?"

- "Min Hee-jin must debut; her star quality is undeniable."

- "3.37million views, haha, amazing!"

- "Exactly, those three days... I deeply regret doubting Min Hee-jin. I'll be supporting her from now on."

- "Even the Youtuber who created this had a different opinion of Min Hee-jin in a previous video. I personally didn't trust HYBE from the go."

- "In the video, it's really true that journalists' reactions change in real-time, haha. Anyway, I'm reflecting on how I was initially swayed by the opinion of HYBE." 

- "To be honest, I trusted what HYBE was saying until midway through the press conference. But the more I watched, the more questionable HYBE's stance appeared. I ended up being convinced otherwise."

Post a Comment

0 Comments