Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} LE SSERAFIM's T-Money card. Fans: "If only there was a group card."

 

Source here

[Note: Pre-orders opened Thursday 23rd May to Monday 27th May. Did you guys get yours?? The cards have a holographic effect (you can see it in the Instagram post below) and also comes with stickers to customize your individual card. I wonder what they look like.]

Comments from theqoo
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Wow, wow.

-Omg.

-Limited to 10,000 copies.

-Oh, I pre-ordered mine.

- Wow.

- Purchase complete ㅋㅋㅋ.

- sigh ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

Comments from Instagram. 

- BEAUTIFUL LE SSERAFIM [Japanese]

- About to get it right now 🔥

- I bought all 5.

- I want the Sakura one!

- Absolutely the best~~

- I don't know what's this but I need it 😍😍 [English].

- It would be better if there was a group card..

- I want Kazuhaaaa😭😍 [English]

[Here are some gif reactions from the fans:]



Post a Comment

0 Comments