Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} A male idol who is a hardcore homebody, spending most of his time at home. [RIIZE Wonbin.jpg]

 

(Above) Having a hard time because I'm not at home.


Home living room 1
Home living room 222
Home living room 3333
Home bathroom 1
Home bathroom 222
Home bathroom 3333
House.
I was dragged out because I didn't want to go.


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

- It’s cute ㅋㅋ. Is he an extreme type I? [note: I = introvert]

- It's the same as now, damn

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wonbin is an introverted house cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Did he also get cast via DM?
     
    - Yes. Instagram DM.

- The photo of him in the stroller ㅋ

- I was dragged out because I didn't want to. ㅅㅂㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute.

- DMs brings the kids out of the house ㅋㅋㅋ.

- Wow, you must have been very popular as a student.

- The green knit era was when he was a trainee. They should have debuted then.. He's so pretty ㅠㅠ Of course, he's still pretty now.

- He's like an idol whose plan is to lie in bed and then get cast and then lie in bed again ㅋㅋ. Every time I hear about the members, I always laugh because they're such terrible introverts ㅋㅋ

[I feel ya, Wonbin.!!!]

Post a Comment

0 Comments