Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} New Jeans and Aespa's polar opposite concepts that the public loves equally. "This is kpop!"

Pic not included.


New Jeans takes realism fantasy to the extreme through moderation in concept and genre. On the contrary, Aespa pushes the concept and genre to the limit, turning fantasy into the ultimate reality. What we saw in one month... [translation of the tweet].

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

- I love the stark contrast.

- 👽❤️🐰

-The two are so different that I keep listening to them together. Whether it's a New Jeans song or an Aespa song, I think it would be boring if only the same style of songs were released at once, so I'm so glad that they came out at the same time in completely different ways. 

- Kpop is so fun.

- The public is very grateful to be able to hear both.

- I like the K-pop scene with such diversity and unique competition. This is how it develops. And K-pop is not easy. So many trainees hone their skills and debut.

- I really like the diversity ㅠㅠ

- This is diversity, this is planning, this is professionalism.

- This is kpop.

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Both are so good... I really like the variety.

- I highly praise them for being of the highest quality with different concepts.

- I love that both of them break the Y2K limitations that are popular right now. I really like that they are not mass-produced idols

- I love both of them, they are the best these daysㅜㅜ

Post a Comment

0 Comments