Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{EnterTalk} Knetizens give lukewarm reactions to Red Velvet's new cosmic horror concept.

 













Original post here
👍171,👎24

[+102,-11] "They set it up like this, but the song seems to be just normal and ordinary without any special concept."

[+95,-6] "Since 'Peek-A-Boo,' they keep tricking us with teasers, so I don't have any expectations... 'Queendom' is really a scam. There's absolutely no Eastern influence in the song's concept, lyrics, or melody."

[+37,-4] "Bring us some songs like 'Peek-A-Boo.' All their songs coming out these days lose their energy in the chorus."

[+17,-0] "As a fan, I really wish SM would stop deceiving us with teasers, please... The teasers always get so much hype, but when the song is released, it falls flat... And among them, Red Velvet is the worst. They always shoot the teasers so well.'

[+8,-3] "I'm not their fan but I'm really looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

[+0,-0] "I really hope the song matches the concept."

[+0,-0] "The teasers are always unique and mysterious, but the songs have been ordinary."

[+0,-0] "Reminds me of the kids selling ice cream in 'Stranger Things'."

Post a Comment

0 Comments