Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} BTS gathered to congratulate Jin on his military discharge.jpg Korean ARMYs in tears.













"Korean military band RM's private lessonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

-Aren’t there 7 members? Who couldn't come?

-"I'm happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜"

-"I'm laughing while crying."

-"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you Bangtan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜"

-"Bangtan is so cute. Congratulations on your discharge, Seokjin."

-"Where is Suga?"

-"V's physique is amazing 👍 RM is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-"It's so cute how RM lays down the background music. I really hope they fly away happily on their own after leaving their agency in the future..."

---"Thank you for your kind words."

-"What about Suga?"

-"I’m so happy because Bangtan is together. Jin-ah, you worked hard!!!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments