Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{EnterTalk} More of Suzy and Bogum's chemistry. "They match so well."





"All I can say is that you're crazy good looking
It seems like you two are better together than I thought."

 Original post here
👍129,👎29

[+36,-1] "Both of them look just like Koreans. They give a good and clear feeling."


[+23,-0] "☺️"


[+21,-0] "They look good when they're being natural like this."


[+20,-0] "Why do they both look like squirrels? They’re cute ㅋㅋㅋ."

[+3,-0] "He's handsome and she's beautiful, but I see no chemistry between them."

[+2,-0] "Park Bogum seems to have no chemistry with [his female costars] ..ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ"

[+0,-0] "I heard the movie was super boring."

[+0,-0] "I love how the two keep matching their couple looks.. I really appreciate the hard work of the coordis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."


Post a Comment

0 Comments