Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

An EXO fan was stopped by customs for suspicious activity and told to open her luggage.


Translation:
"Today was a bit embarrassing... When I arrived back in the country, suddenly the customs officer found it unusual that I had traveled to Manila and Taiwan in a short time, so they said they needed to inspect my luggage. They opened it and found only fan goods like posters, slogans, light sticks, and photo cards. The customs officers seemed confused and asked where I had been. I nervously said it was for a concert... Then they realized I was an EXO fan and let me through.

Whew..."
OP: "Saturday: Suho's concert in the Philippines.
Sunday: D.O.'s fan meeting in Taiwan.
After visiting the Philippines and Taiwan in the span of two days, customs got suspicious and checked her luggage, ㅋㅋㅋ." 

COMMENTS

-"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. The route is suspicious."

-"It’s a Hong Kong noir movie route ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

-" I was also going to Japan for a tour and suddenly my baggage was inspected and my light stick was revealed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

-"The Philippines is really suspicious ㅋㅋㅋ ​​why Taiwan? ㅋ"

--"It's not the Philippines that's the problem, but spending a day in each country and returning home in two days is suspicious to anyone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-"As soon as you open it, it's Do Kyungsooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-"I was just a busy otaku ㅠㅜㅋㅋㅋ"

-"The route is a bit... ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ"

-"My drug is Do Kyungsoo."

-"This is something that could be used as a plot for a heist movie within the next three years—a criminal disguised as an idol fan participating in "Running Man," or maybe a police officer."

-"Me too. Thursday, Tokyo day trip. Friday, Korea. Saturday, Osaka. This is why I got stopped in Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

-"I like Japanese actors, so I went there to watch musicals once a month. When the inspector asked why I was entering the country, I just said that I was in a Korean-Japanese couple long-distance relationship;;;"

Post a Comment

0 Comments