Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Park Bogum and Suzy's cute couple photos from their movie. +Sweet behind the scenes vid.



Give me more,,,

There is also a video!!


 Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

- No, these two should be in a romantic comedy. It's romantic comedy material ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  It's pretty ã… ã… 

- So damn pretty...

- This video shows the two of them playing really well  ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

- No, their chemistry is crazyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

- I want a drama.

- My favorite director and favorite actors are in it. I really hope the movie is good.. I’m really looking forward to it.

- Wow, it really suits you so well. It’s really pretty. I booked tickets for Wonderland and I’m looking forward to it.

- Guys watch the video, it's amazing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments