Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Another Han So-hee CF contract is not renewed. Suzy becomes brand's new model.



Source: Xports News via Nate.

[+210,-4] If I were an advertiser... I'd be much more worried about Han So-hee, who could get into another scandal at any time, than sticking with Suzy who is beautiful and consistently reliable.

[+145,-9] I've never seen Suzy scowl even once.

[+15,-0] Isn't it obvious? The model's image is the brand's image. Who would want to use a model who is not under the control of their own agency? ...

[+14,-3] Celebrities are all about their image. I didn't know that Han So-hee would go down like this.

[+11,-3] Her personality's the problem, but her image got worse because of her squid boyfriend.

[+7,-0] Hot tempered, emotional and distracting. I also wouldn't want her if I were a brand.

[+6,-0] I wish Ryu Jun-yeol would also stop advertising products.

[+4,-16] Han So-hee is much prettier.




Post a Comment

0 Comments