Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{Pann} BBC documentary shows key role played by Goo Hara in Burning Sun exposé.




[Timestamp 40:56] ""The person who appears in the KaKaoTalk group chatroom as 'police', who on Earth is that person?.. It was the most unsolved problem. Then Hara appeared and opened the door for me."
"'Reporter, it's Hara.' She said: 'I really want to help you.' I was so grateful."
"She asked me: 'How can I help?' So I spoke honestly. I need to know about the police officer... could you help with that? Then Hara called Choi[Jong-hoon from FT Island] and asked that question for me."
"She said: 'Choi, I can help you. Tell this reporter everything that you know.' She asks him to identify the officer.. Choi told me that the Police Prosecutor General was... a[n] officer called Yoon Kyu-keun who also had worked at the presidential residence.
Hara had helped Choi admit it. Hara was a brave woman.""
Entertainment journalist, Kang Kyung-yoon
(Burning Sun: Exposing the secret K-pop chat groups - BBC
World Service Documentaries)


Original post here.
👍2440 👎20



[+195,-1] I was unaware of the strong and brave woman Goo Hara was. Such a fragile girl fighting a difficult and scary thing alone. Very sad.

[+111,-0] Hara was truly brave. Although she was Goo Hara, even she must have had fears about the power she was facing. What she did was courageous.

[+117,0] There's a so much commotion about this when you look on YouTube, but not a single news article from our domestic agencies. Sick of this place.

[+91,-1] A thief broke into Goo Hara's home. The CCTV shows the unidentified person was specifically targeting her phone.  Strangely, this was dismissed and became an unsolved case.

[+41,-0] I'll never forget the incident with Goo Hara kneeling on the ground by her ex-boyfriend. The search for that footage and public opinion at that time I can also never forget. What has been forgotten is the severity of the malice towards Sulli and Goo Hara.

[+98,-0] Yet a country like ours dares to complain about low birth rates? We're Gotham City now, governed by weird vested interests and corruption. Let's end it all quickly.

[+67,-1] Goo Hara was wonderful. It's upsetting that many people don't know her. May she rest in peace.

[+402,-0] This was only created because it's BBC. Korea on its own wouldn't.

[+33,-0] So it wasn't s*icide. They drove her to it;;;

[+32,-0] I just finished watching it, and Goo Hara was amazing. The Burning Sun scandal blew up properly all thanks to her... However, after watching all the videos, it makes me question if it was really a s*icide...

[+276,-1] A truly unprecedented, crazy scandal. I've despised clubs ever since Burning Sun.


[Make sure to watch the FULL documentary if you are of age. Although the content is heavy and disturbing, do not let its gravity deter you from engaging with topics that are at the core of arising societal concerns.]

Post a Comment

0 Comments