Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "Cha Eunwoo's English is so attractive."

Pic not included.


Mercy ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.



-(commenting on the two videos above) His attitude and sense here are so good that just memorizing simple English wouldn't work ã…‹ã…‹ 

- Ugh, I love speaking English, but at the same time, watching this makes me study English...😇 It’s cool.
    
    -Me too, me too ã…‹ã…‹..
    - He looks cool. Every time I watch a video of Eunwoo speaking English, I make a New Year’s resolution ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ [to study English].

- I want to see him speak English a lot. I really like his voice and intonation.

- So cool.

- I think he would do really well if he had English lines in a drama, but there hasn't been any English lines so far, right? Usually, when playing a chaebol or business expert or appearing in an overseas location, there's English dialogue scenes, but Eunwoo has never done a drama like that before.

    - Eunwoo will have many opportunities so we will be able to see him do that 😄

- Eunwoo’s voice, intonation, vocabulary, and attitude are so good when he speaks English. But now that I’m writing this, I realize that it’s the same when he speaks Korean.

    -  That’s right ã… ã… ã… ã… 


[His vocabulary's really good, and his command of English is to be commended~ 💖]

Post a Comment

0 Comments