Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} NewJeans perform in new hanbok-inspired design.

 








Original post here.




Comments have no ratings.
-"They're like little fairies so pretty."

- "These hanbok costumes are really beautifully made."

- "Not only are the clothes pretty, the shoes are pretty too."

- "These costumes are not pretty."

- "I wish the hanbok could be modernized already and worn like everyday clothes. I wear casual hanbok styles daily, but I still get quite a lot of stares."

- 
"They're all pretty, but Hani and Minji's hanboks are stand out."

- "I'm really looking forward to today's performance."

- "It's so unfortunate Hyein isn't there."

- "The more I look at it, the more details I find, like even the buttons are so pretty and cute"

- "It's really stunning. It would look pretty even as everyday wear."

- "It's cute. I just don't like that it's a little short."

Post a Comment

0 Comments