Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} What did Knetizens think of Lovely Runner's final episode?

 

<Carry Sunjae and Run>
👍👍👍
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-I was happy for the entire two months.

- This is the first drama I watched to completion in x years.It's been a long time since I've fallen in love with a drama, so I was happy thanks to Sun Sun ㅠㅠ💛💙  

- My life drama💛💙

- Sol, Sunjae,  be happy!!

- I really liked it because the ending was perfect♡

- You are a gift… Given by heaven...
`, `ヽヽ`ヽ
💝、ヽ
、ヽヽ`ヽヽ`
、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ``、ヽ`、ヽヽ ዽ ヽ
Thank you, Sunjae and Sol 💛💙

- I really like happy endings.

- I love you, Sunjae. Thanks to you, I’ve been waiting for Mondays for the first time in my lifeㅠ

- Really, thanks to you, I was happy for two months ㅜㅜ 💛💙

- I was really, really happy ㅠㅠ I don’t want to let it go, really ㅠㅠ

- Thank you so much ㅠ Please don’t go ㅠ

- 😊 Thank you for being a vitamin and medicine in my life.

-  Lol my life was so perfect up to the end. I cried, laughed, and had so much fun for two months. Now, how will I survive Monday? ㅜㅜ💝

Post a Comment

0 Comments