Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

A history of Seo In-guk's bromantic chemistry.


Mr. World Gay and his male counterpart
1. K.Will - I don't have a breakup song that suits me

I can hear your voice.
2. Reply 1997

A son-in-law's love triangle affair.
3. Hello Monster

Baek Sung-il and Yang Jeong-do getting into a scuffle at the playground.
4. Squad 38

The Seo In-guk and Lee Soo-hyuk combination.
5. High School King of Savvy ,Pipeline, Doom at Your Service


Comments have no ratings.
- "Wait, why are there so many examples?"

- "Chemistry fairy."

- "Wow, I'm getting a dopamine hit, damn!"

- "How do you even beat level 1... It's so frustrating."

- "
I was expecting to see Seo In-guk and Lee Jong-suk here..."

- "The chemistry is brief yet intense in 1111. World Gay."

- "For me, I genuinely loved 3. The storyline was insane, and the chemistry really amazed me..."

- "I debated between options 1 to 4, but after watching 5, I'm all in on 5. Their chemistry is fantastic."

- "Number 3, Hello Monster, is a lifelong favourite of mine. I was just a kid back then... Was that when I first got hooked on BL?"

- "I get it now LOL. And there's no awkwardness at all. Today feels like  world-gay day..."

- "So that's why Seo In-guk is considered a world-gay? LOL."


Post a Comment

0 Comments