Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Karina at Sajik Baseball Stadium + first pitch video.

 

👀https://x.com/vinyl0411/status/1799692308960670084?s=46&t=eyBMqu7ItNigQ9wL6cBRNQ




Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Could they possibly be an angel? No matter how I look at them, they just don't seem to belong to the same species as me."

- "The sea uniform suits you perfectly."

- "Sigh ㅠㅠ Can the players please hurry the game? I really want to see Karina throw the first pitch ㅠㅠ"

- "I need to watch this."

- "How did a princess end up in such a humble place like Lotte? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"


 
 

 


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Su-su-s-Strike!"

- "Why are you throwing so well? LOL, do you have some experience?"

- "Wow, you threw that nicely! LOL"

- "Ah, but I find the camera somewhat disappointing. It feels like it only captured shots from behind in a rushed manner."

- "You've really struck a chord in my heart."

Post a Comment

0 Comments