Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Possessed Love: The female participant who received all the first impression votes.

(First image)
   - Ham Su-hyun | In a dream
(Second image)
   - Ham Su-hyun | (Shin) teacher and grandmother came out and
(Third image)
   - Ham Su-hyun | dragged me saying I had to go to a meeting at the broadcasting station.
(Fourth image)
   - God led me.


"Name: Ham Su-hyun
-She is the only shaman among the female participants.
-Her grandmother and father are also shamans, making her a third-generation shaman in her family.
-She received all the votes for the first impression in the first episode."


COMMENTS

Comments have no ratings.
- "I don't typically watch dating shows... but this one is really entertaining."

- "They were upbeat and charming, which I liked. Two of the male contestants are also shamans, so I'm excited to see the Shaman Duo."

- "This person has such a refreshingly straightforward personality LOL. I collapsed after she was bragging about being skilled at ancestral ritual food LOL."

- "Wasn't this supposed to be a dating show with shamans? 
Then what do the other female contestants do for a living?"

- "I'm suddenly curious about what would happen if two shamans got married."

- "Is this show any fun?"

- "I only just found out that a shaman and a fortune teller are not the same thing."

- "Just finished watching LOL. I found myself more intrigued by the contestants' occupations than their romantic endeavours LOL."

- "I'm watching it now, but it's not as fun as I expected... 
It's rather ordinary for a reality show."

- "She looks so much like Kang So-ra."

- "How intriguing that they come from a long line of shamans in their family."

Post a Comment

0 Comments