Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Album preview: TWICE Nayeon's 2nd mini album 〖NA〗.

Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Hurry and come out! 😭😭😭"

- "Although I like the other songs as well, I'm particularly excited for the title track."

- "Wow, there are even seven tracks! I'm excited."

- "There's just one week remaining! 😭😭😭"

- "The title indeed has that captivating title vibe. Heaven and Something are right up my alley."

- "Wow, every song is fantastic."

- "Amazing."

- "Wow, what's this? I'm really liking Butterfly."

- "It's refreshing that it's being released at 1 PM on Friday."

- "Listening to all the tracks, including the bonus ones, the album maintains a consistent mood throughout, giving off a sense of attention to detail, which I appreciate."

Post a Comment

0 Comments