Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Foreigners use a doll to represent the image of an Asian female office worker.

There's always one friend who looks like this.
"There's always friends like this around me"

Loopy doll wearing glasses and a wig


Original post here


Comments have no ratings.
- "Who uploaded my photo?"

- "Don't make generalizations of people, but that's me in the bottom shot..."

- "It can't be denied..."

- "It may not be me, but I definitely recognize the face LOL"

- "It seems like racial discrimination, but there are people like that around me too, sigh."

- "We have one in our office too... Their messenger profile picture, coincidently is Loopy LOL."

- "Around 8 out of 10 people look like that."

- "I came in here like this😡 , 
but my expression turned to this😲"

- "I came in thinking it might be another instance of racial discrimination, but it's just too realistic..."

- "I felt like I was looking into a mirror LOL"

Post a Comment

0 Comments