Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Knetizens claim they're going to boycott Adidas over collab with controversial group QWER.

 



 
Original post here

[Context: QWER is controversial due to two members making anti-feminist statements in the past. Member Siyeon said about marriage and children: "Humans are born to reproduce, it's our duty. We get married to fulfill that duty."
Member Chodan's livestream from before her debut contains her saying that despite her attending an all-woman university, she isn't a feminist; and that feminists are "Crazy b*tches." 
The group comprises of former livestreamers (BJs) and influencers with huge audiences who have allegedly said and done questionable things to pander to their majority-male audience. They've been called "incel pick-mes" by international kpop fans.]

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

- I don't think I'll buy Adidas anymore.

-Oh, I guess I should buy Adidas.

-It's not like they have any criminal history, so why can't they work together? I hope Siyeon does well, but it's so sad that she gets criticized every time she shows up.

-Ugh, I hate this, what is Adidas thinking?.

-Ewww.

-Adidas bye~

-Adidas' brand image is ruined

-I like their songs.

-Sexy dance BJs are doing well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it speaks volumes about our country's level that they are maintaining the top spot on the music charts and releasing commercial product collaborations.

-Oh well, I guess a lot of men will buy it. 

-I should buy Nike.

-Please don't put them on the same level as other female idol groups ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Adidas...bye for now

-Adidas is out.


Post a Comment

0 Comments