Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} This is the type of ending fans of romance novels, kdramas, and webtoons hate.

Pic not included.

Its: Pregnancy-- childbirth-- childcare-- ending
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-That's the reason I'll never watch Secret Garden again ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ ​.

-It's hard to avoid even if you're looking at a BL.

-I don't think wedding pictorials are that good either.

-The drama is a fantasy in its own way, so why does marriage and childbirth appear in fantasy? Personally, I haven't understood for a long time how this could be a happy ending.

-I don't mind characters marrying, but I really hate the endings where the child is raised and the son becomes jealous of the father because of the mother.

-It feels a bit old-fashioned now.

-It never ends with a death.

-This is why I don't watch romance ã…‹ã…‹ ​​Even when I did, I didn't watch the ending.

-If you read a romance novel, you always get pregnant near the end and have two children, one son and one daughter. Their faces resemble each gender, but their personalities are opposite ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

- The marriage = happy ending is too obvious and old-fashioned.

-You guys don't like it but in reality the demand is huge for this trope. That's why we see it all the time.

-I fucking hate it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

-Weekend drama ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

-I like when they show the child being happy after being born, but I really hate it when the narrative ends with the child being the main character or when a sequel comes out.

Post a Comment

0 Comments