Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

[Breaking News, yes really] Min Hee Jin reveals her MBTI at her second press conference.


Pic not included.

She revealed her MBTI at the second press conference to be ENTP ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Is this even breaking newsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-It suits you ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹There was a reason why you were so talkative.

-Why did I already know it was ENTP ã…‹ã…‹?

-Wow, same as me ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

-I thought she'd be INTP ã…‹ã…‹.

-Breaking news ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-ENTP wins everything! Boom boom!

-I'm also a woman and an ENTP, so I feel a sense of kinship ã…‹ã…‹.

- She suits it perfectly.

-The type of person who has to push ahead and win if they are wronged. But also the type of person who immediately complies when they are persuaded logically.

-I win <<ENTP


[Lol these comments and where Min Hee Jin stands right now reminds me of Gojo's (also an ENTP) famous "Nah, I'd win."]




Post a Comment

0 Comments