Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Aespa's 'Armageddon' CD player ver. is already sold out. Fans and non-fans couldn't resist ordering.

Pic not included.


Original post here 

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Their genre of music is not my style, but as soon as I saw it, I thought the price was nothing and paid for it.

-It's so pretty that I bought it.

-270,000 people are watching so it's sold out -̥̥᷄ _ -̥̥᷅


-Please sell the device separately.

-I bought it even though I'm not a fan. It's a neat and transparent CD player. It's cute.

-Oh, is it true that it went up for purchase and sold out happened while I was working?

-I want to buy itㅠㅠ

-It's pretty and I want it too... I can't believe it's already sold out.

-As word spreads, will CD player companies make money from this? I wish they would come out with a proper model like this ㅠㅠ There is definitely a market!!! Save CD players ㅠㅠ

-If it's Bluetooth + rechargeable and pretty, it's gonna be popular.

-It's a shame that I found out late.

-Will it be in stock again?

-I'm a fan of other [idols], but it's pretty and the price is reasonable, so I want to buy it.

-Sold out? ㅠㅠ

-It's a bargain ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Post a Comment

0 Comments