Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} IZ*ONE Chae-won vs Le Sserafim Chae-won.











Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Her vibe was definitely better at first."

- "I like her so much more now."

- "I think this is simply a case of knowing how to follow trends well."

- "One looks like an attractive, regular person while the other looks like a total celebrity."

- "That short hair is lethal. It really suits her."

- "Le Sserafim atmosphere is way more striking."

- "My personal taste leans to the more raw, natural look, but Le Sserafim is styled better and grabs my attention more."

- :I can't help but like both."

- "Congratulations on the image transformation. It's basically a re-debut."

- "Even the nose changed..."

- "I prefer soft, lovely things. So my preference is the the lighter image."

Post a Comment

0 Comments