Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{EnterTalk} "Am I the only one who doesn't think RIIZE Wonbin is handsome?" + beautiful pics defending him.

Pic not included.


"How should I put it? His lower face seems a bit unnatural.

Is it because of plastic surgery?

Anyway, I don't know why I'm so drawn to his face."

Original post here
👍571,👎312

[+136,-34] People don't have the same tastes, but if many people say you’re handsome, you’re handsome.

[+91,-36] People say everything is plastic surgery, but even with plastic surgery, you can’t get that face. Look in the mirror..


[+10,-0] He may not be to your tastes, but to say he isn't handsome is ridiculous.

[+10,-0] Handsome.

[+14,-0] If you're talking about actor Wonbin, he's on 15 year hiatus. Let him live his life.

[+9,-0] Baby. Elementary school. Middle School. High school. What plastic surgery?


[+8,-0] Only Koreans are this obsessed with analyzing faces this way.Why are you carrying a magnifying glass and tape measure?

[+8,-0] OP, this is you in the future. ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬
[Note: This is Sojang, the major anon troll who maliciously hated on idols. She was photographed for the first time a few days ago. We covered it here.]

[+8,-0] This is our RIIZE Wonbin.



[+7,-0] Anyone can tell that Won Bin is handsome, ㅋㅋㅋ . He's the top current idol.

[+7,-0] He suits any styling.

[+7,-0] Bin, let's pop more!




[+7,-0] Thanks to Op, I found a lot of good-looking pictures of Wonbin in the comments. Thank you.

[+4,-0] Well done.



[+3,-4] I thought this was about actor Wonbin. I was about to call you crazy.

[+3,-14] He's hot in pictures, but not in video.

[+2,-0] Cute.

[+2,-0] He looks good here, so I saved it.


[+0,-0] I agree with you, but I wouldn't post it. You seem to hate.

[+0,-0] Of course hanam and dotaenam are jealous. Goosebumps. You'll appear on the news if you keep acting like this, OP.

Post a Comment

0 Comments