Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} NewJeans feature in "The Face" for 'dark' magazine pictorial.








See full pictorial and interview here: NewJeans are the most important girl group on the planet.
 Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "When will you make a comeback as DarkJeans?"

- "It's incredibly beautiful..."

- "This concept is absolutely amazing! Please, let's have a comeback with it just once."

- "Wow, it feels like a high school horror story."

- "The atmosphere is crazy."

- "I have to buy it."

- "Oh, it gives off such a Blackpink vibe. Is it the same photographer or something?"

- "They remind me of Slytherin students from Harry Potter, haha."

- "I sensed it during "Ditto", but DarkJeans's definitely the winner."

- "This reminding me of "Stranger Things" and "Wednesday" puts a big smile on my face, haha."

Post a Comment

0 Comments